Saturday, May 12, 2012
2:27 AM | Posted by Rendi Saputra | | Edit Post
Before try these tips, agan have to ask permission to have a copyright image, to be safe from mockery. Here I use the photo my Friend,
- If completed in the selection will look like this:
- Selection object again and then head just ctrl + J
- Usability In the picture above:
- Forward Warp Tool (W): To widen or out by sliding
- Twirl Clockwise Tool (C): To create rounded objects by pressing
- Pucker Tool (S): To memperkecilobjek by sliding and pressing
- Bloat Tool (B): To widen or convex objects by pressing and sliding the
- Push Left Tool (O): For the driven object menggeer
- Mirror Tool (M): To reflect the object
- Turbulence Tool (T): To Make displaced objects such as water
- To note the picture above is the Brush Size to set the bias shift in the object could not be reached or that
Photo will look like this:
- If completed, now do it again on the body
- Form as desired
- Now how to turn on the color menu Image> ajustment> selective color
- Set the coloring
- If less light can use ctrl + M Curves and Levels Ctrl + L
- If you can finish in the given background under the object layer
- Photos on display ready ^ _ ^! may be useful
Labels: Tutorial Photoshop
- How to Change Digital Photos Become a caricature w...
- How to change fat into lean photo with photoshop
- Eliminate the background image with smooth without...
- How to turn digital photographs into photo the SLR...
- Creating a grayscale photographs (black and white)...
- How to Eliminate Acne face, black spots, fungus, a...