Thursday, May 10, 2012
9:22 PM | Posted by Rendi Saputra | | Edit Post
Before try these tips, agan have to ask permission to have a copyright image, to be safe from mockery. Here I use the photo my teacher, teacher is really clever barber, subscription:
- Open Photoshop (any version) and then enter pictures that you want to change background
- Show channels to start solving the color, WINDOW> CHANNELS> Choose the color of the contrast between the hair with a backgound detail> RIGHT CLICK> Duplicate CHANNEL
- Adjust the color levels to be clearly visible between the hairline and the background
IMAGE> Adjustments> Levels: set as shown below, or set as appropriate. Keep the background border is still visible in hand with us in order to facilitate the selection process PATH.
- Do the selection in the object model using the PATH, WINDOW> PATHS> Create a new path> Click the PEN TOOL> create a selection like the picture below
- Blocks of color with black on the part of our selection
Select the PATH we have made in Pallate Path> RIGHT CLICK> FILL PATH
- Use Color choose black color: BLACK> OK
- Brush all over with the white background, to more easily done using the path selection we have made.
CLICK ON THE RIGHT PATH> MAKE SELECTION> Feather RADIUS: 0> OK
Menu Select> Inverse click the BRUSH TOOL> USE WHITE> Brush in the background and caution on the part of the hair
- Double click on Layer> OK, so the layer named background changed to "Layer 0"
- Menu SELECT> LOAD SELECTION> Channel: RED COPY
- Menu SELECT> Modify> Feather (CTRL + ALT + D)> 1 px
- Click the ADD LAYER MASK
- Click Menu IMAGE > ADJUSTMENTS > INVERT (CRTL+i)
- Create a New Layer by clicking "Ctrl + Shift + N" and set the foreground and background colors will we use as the basis behind the image
- Click the Filter Menu> Render> Clouds
Add lighting effects: FILTER> RENDER> LIGHTING EFFECTS
Style: SOFT OMMI> Properties: adjust according to taste
- Move layer 1 to the lowest position in the background using the move tool
Duplicate Layer PHOTOS: RIGHT CLICK> Duplicate Layer
- Change Set Layer Blending Mode on Layer 0 to MULTIPLY
- Remove the edge of the visible white hairs on the Duplicate Layer 0 using the eraser, it is intended that the image could look more together, look at the picture below
- Duplicate Layer 0 Copy and change the bending mode of the duplicate set to HARD LIGHT.
If the Picture looks less bright or dark Curver use Level Atar (crtl + L and crtl + M)
- If the above steps correctly, then you practice you can produce images like this:
- Photos on display ready ^ _ ^! may be useful
Labels: Tutorial Photoshop
- How to Change Digital Photos Become a caricature w...
- How to change fat into lean photo with photoshop
- Eliminate the background image with smooth without...
- How to turn digital photographs into photo the SLR...
- Creating a grayscale photographs (black and white)...
- How to Eliminate Acne face, black spots, fungus, a...